About Bounce House NH
We realize the importance of keeping children entertained, while being able to stay within a budget which is why we started Bounce House NH. We wanted to offer high quality, U.S. manufactured bounce houses and inflatable slides at a price that all families could afford.
From our family to yours, we look forward to making your event more memorable!
Connect with us!
Bounce House NH Rental Delivery Areas
Bounce House NH will deliver, set up, stake down, pick-up, and sanitize EACH unit. We supply power cords and water hoses.
Delivery is free to the following NH towns. Don’t see your town listed? Contact us for a delivery quote.
Bounce House NH FAQ’s
Don’t see your question? Contact us today!
1. What does the price include? The price includes delivery, set-up, take-down, and pick-up.
2. Do I need an extension cord or hose? We will supply extension cords and hoses.
3. Do you clean your units? Yes. Each unit is cleaned, sanitized, and inspected after each rental.
4. Is there a weight limit? While our units are rated for up to 1,000 LBS, we ask that the weight in each unit at once does not exceed 750 LBS.
5. I am trying to book a unit online, but the unit I want isn’t available. What next? Contact us! We can verify the availability, or help book one of our other great units!
6. When do I pay? You will pay the day of delivery before the unit is set up.
7. When will my unit be delivered and picked up? All deliveries are done before 10 AM, and all units are picked up after 7 PM. If your party starts before 10 AM, runs later than 7 PM, or you require a specific delivery/pick-up time, please specify in the comments section on the reservation form, or contact us directly.
8. Do you offer any discounts? We offer cash discounts (specified on listings) and multi-days discounts on most available units. Please contact us for availability, and a quote.
9. What happens if it rains on the day of my event? In the event that it is raining, and the forecast calls for continuous rain, bounce house rentals for that day will be cancelled the morning of the rental. Running a bounce house in the rain runs the risk of electrical shock and slip related accidents. We take safety very seriously, and with rain comes too many risks.